I have come a long way in 15 years, from a junior developer to a development manager. Recently, I have been working a lot with team leads (and a little bit with developers) by setting up processes and applying methodologies. I studied to become a product manager and learned agile methodologies to apply these skills to development.
Currently, I work at a Canadian company as an Engineering Manager, adapting my knowledge to a different culture and language.
Sometimes, I mentor team leads and engage in consulting work.
Courses and Professional Development
- In 2021, completed training in Kanban Systems Improvement;
- In 2020, completed training in Kanban System Design;
- In 2019, completed a simulator course from GoPractice;
- In 2018-2019, completed a course on “Digital Product Management” at VSHBI of the Higher School of Economics;
- In 2015, received certification in Zend Certification (PHP 5.5)